"Finally you get to learn the the Tachiwaza and Newaza techniques, setups and strategies that helped Matt become an Olympian!"
This DVD package reveals Matt's entire Competition Judo game plan
Dear Grappling friends,
Matt D’Aquino is a 3rd Degree Black belt, 2008 Beijing Olympian and founder of Beyond Grappling Fitness & Conditioning. He has been studying Judo for over 23 years and Brazilian Jiujitsu for over 7 years. In case you don't know Matt has the #1 most popular Judo YouTube channel that clocked tens of thousands of views every month with a total number of around 3 million +.
Matt has travelled, trained and competed in some of the hardest places in the world. Matt has fought hundres of fights and prides himself on winning matches he should of lost through competition tactics, strategy and technical setups to many of his favourite techniques. This week is the first time he has revealed his entire Judo game plan to the world.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside Matts Competition Bundle
- Simple and easy grip breaks that can break even the strongest of grips
- Throws and takedowns that Matt uses throughout his entire Judo career
- Easy to implement seoi nage setups that will dramatically increase the success rate of your seoi nage.
- How to prevent and counter your opponent when they attack with drop seoi nage
- Learn Matts Harai goshi and tani otoshi switch techniques
- Multiple Juju gatame setups as well as a really sneaky way to get the arm out and finish the armbar,
- How to move to create openings for your attacking techniques
- and loads more!
In this DVD download Matt reveals ALL of competition secrets!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET!
The information contained in this video series is a must for you, especially if you are a lightweight competition judoka.
Tachiwaza Techniques DVD download
Video Download #1
- Learn every setup, gripping strategy and attacking combination Matt used to win hundreds of fights, both in Australia and overseas.
- Matt reveals many drop seoi nage setups (including his mauling seoi nage entry)
- Learn how Matt uses the principle of action-reaction to get his Harai Goshi working well
- Understand how Matt approaches both left and right sided Judoka
Newaza Techniques DVD download
Video Download #2
- Matt won 9 of his last 10 international competition fights in newaza. Couple this with his extensive knowledge of BJJ and you have a top quality, newaza dvd.
You will learn:
- Number Juji gatame setups (plus 1 sneaky way to make your juji more effective)
- A fool proof way to release the arm in the Juji gatame position
- High percentage competition strangle setups and more!
Increase your winning edge with these Competition Judo Bonuses
Competition Preparation eBook
- This manual is an accumulation of all the preparation strategies Matt used during his 11 years as an international competitor.
After reading this manual you will learn proven techniques and strategies to mentally and physically prepare for competition. Matt addresses topics such as:
- Making weight & rehydration strategies
- How to taper your training for competition
- Ways to study your opponent and plan a fight strategy
Competition Analysis DVD download
- Analysing Ippons and competition footage is one of the best ways to improve your knowledge, gripping strategy and competition tactics.
In this bonus DVD Matt breakdowns down a number of international fights. In this video you will be able to see and learn what Matt looks for when dissecting an opponents strategy and well as how top level Judoka set up their Ippon scoring techniques.
15 Mistakes to Avoid on Competition Day
- With over a decade of international competition experience Matt has made a lot of mistakes on competition day. In this eBook Matt outlines 15 of the most common mistakes people do on Competition day to help you avoid them.
Thie eBook is a must for any Judoka looking at winning local, national or international competitions.